We had an exciting afternoon today. While Lucas and I were outside, we could hear a loud noise so we went to investigate. Lo and behold we found fireman in the winter pasture putting out fires that had gotten away from Chuck as he was burning ditches. We had fire in the old implements and it even got the straw stack. Needless to say, it will be smoldering for days if not weeks.
Lucas got to meet and talk to one of the three firemen that were here. The guy was so cute with him and explaining to him that he shouldn't play with matches and that fires are dangerous.