Monday, March 12, 2018

Skin Cancer

After growing up in St. George and running around all year as a child without sun block, I saw the first repercussion of it. I had a small sore on my forehead and knew it was cancer. Went in to have it confirmed and they couldn't believe I had come in for being so young and I told them I grew up in Southern Utah. No other explanation was needed. They knew right then that it would be cancer.
First cut. They took it back to see if they got it all. They didn't, I had to go back again and by the time they had it all, it was a quarter sized hole.


13 Stitches and my one eyebrow is lifted.
Makeup on, and my quizzical brow.
I just took my stitches out.
A week after my stitches were taken out. Less red, no real signs of scaring and my brow has dropped. Only have a dent where they took the cancer out.