Friday, March 15, 2013

2nd Month (Sept 29 - Oct 28)

After we held his baby blessing (will be posted soon) I took off with Lucas with mom and dad down to sunny St. George. He did so well on our trip down. He slept the whole time, only waking to eat. Never once did he cry.
 While we were down there he got to meet most of the Cox family. Greatgrandma Cox just loved to hold him and made sure that she did. I was worried that holding him that long would wear her out, since is such a chunky boy.

Another hightlight we had during his 2 month, he learned to smile and look at you.



Hanging out with Doug the dog. Grandpa gave this to you while we were in St. George. We were with Dave, Maggie and her crew, Kelle and her brood and dad at Frost Top on Blvd for lunch.

                                                Hanging out with dad. He loves laying like this.
Great Grandma Cox and Lucas






He wasn't feeling good in this picture.

This is the little outfit I bought 12 years ago when I found out I  was pregnant but later miscarried. Mom pulled it out of my cedarchest and when I saw it, I burst into tears. It had been such a long journy for us to become parents and now we have a beautiful baby boy that fills this outfit and fills our hearts.
                                               

No comments: