Monday, January 27, 2014

Working 9 to 5


So when I work from home, I find that I have a little helper on my lap most of the day. He puts my cell phone up to his head and gibber gabbers and then takes the mouse over like he is going to enter something in the system. He often takes my pen (his favorite thing) and scribbles down on my notebook. He works so hard and it usually drives me nuts but I am so glad I can stay at home on these days and watch him grow. 




Today I let him scribble in my notebook and traced my hand over his little hand. Then I took the pen and drew some animals. He pointed to the dog picture and said "puppy." 

 
He turns 17 months tomorrow and I can't believe how big he is and how big his little hand is getting. Time needs to slow down and he needs to stay little. 

No comments: