Monday, April 14, 2014

Boise Trip

Came over to Boise to get a bed, dresser  and of course see grandma.

      Lucas got to meet his new cousin.
          (Britni Bird Killeen and Zeke)

We went to Dairy Queen and boy did he like it.

          I think they love each other!


Then Lucas and William played outside with grandma's fountain.








   Grandma broke out the accordion and  Lucas danced and loved it.

 
We sent Luke down the big boy slide for the first time and he loved it..... He loves watching this video.

 
We finished out our trip at the local park. We had quite the group join us. It was so much fun to be with the Bird kids again. I have missed them so very much...

It was a fun and joyful trip. We were also able to enjoy the conference talks. I love being able to hear from our church leaders. There is always a talk or subject that is just for me, like they asked me a question and answered it. I love that about our church.


No comments: