Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bye Bye Puppies

All of our black fluffy puppies has found new homes. It was bitter sweet, much more than I thought it would be. It was so much fun to have them run around the farm and interact with Luke and all those who came around.

We put an ad up on Craigslist and within a week, they all had new homes. I couldn't believe how fast they went. I thought it would take a couple of weeks and I would have to go to the Walmart parking lot to find new homes. But it was easy and very understandable. They were so very cute, little black and blue retrievers as Chris called them.
Love this picture. Proud momma in the background, cute puppy in the foreground.

Kylee loved the puppies

Luke could take them or leave them. Though he was starting to love on them more and more.

 They loved being around Luke.
Boy they had cute faces. No wonder they went so quickly.

Attack of the puppies.
Look at those faces. I'm going to miss them a lot.

No comments: