Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had a wonderful Christmas. I really enjoyed every moment, especially getting Lucas up. He looked so cute in his Christmas pajamas. They were red with  Rudolf on his feet.  We didn't open any gifts at our house, we had to drag them in to Grandma Betty's condo because Jacque and her family, Chuck and Meagan and Brandon were there. So it was a big exchanging of the gifts.
 
Chris and I didn't go all out with the presents, which really surprised me. We kept the presents at a manageable amount. No overkill. Lucas got some nice gifts from all grandparents. But he really like the paper most and being around his extended family and cousins. Chris got an IPad Mini and I got a Galaxy Pad, we must been thinking we both needed on. Chris also got me a Christ statue that will go on my piano. He got some cologne and shirts. Then he bought himself and Lucas a remote control car. I think he likes having a baby around so he can get some toys too.



 


Merry Christmas Boo Bear







The Christmas tree was topped with a red solo cup instead of a star and the stockings were used socks from the day before. They were crusty and completely nasty. I don't know if I would have eaten the candy from those nasty things. So gross and so redneck.


Zombie, got up way too early.

Uncle Chuck and Aunt Meagan

                                                            Aunt Jacque and Ava





I think he is ready for a nap. Getting up early and the excitement really wore him out.

Daddy got a new shirt.

No comments: