Friday, June 01, 2012

Disneyland Trip

Last May I won an all expense paid trip to Disneyland. It would allow us to take 2 other people with us, so we chose to take Ron, Maggie and Hayden, (Hayden was free flight and Disney pass). We planned to take the trip last October but with me starting a new job I couldn't get away, then we planned to take the trip in February but then the accident happened so we thought we were going to be tough out of luck since the tickets would expire. But because we explained our situation, they allowed us to take it as long as we would go by June. So, we planned the trip for May 5 through May 8.

Chris and I headed down to Logan Friday night so we could leave for the airport first thing Saturday morning. The anticipation was incredible. We started the vacation by going to watch a highly anticipated summer movie "The Avengers." It lived up to the hype and was a great way to start out this vacation.

Following the movie we headed out for dinner and just vegged around their appartment. We were so excited for this trip it was hard for us to go to bed at decent time. Hayden could also sense the excitement and didn't want to go to bed. That, and he loves it when we come to visit. Who could blame him, we are pretty fun people.

When people heard of our adventure, they often wondered how two big and pregnant women could enjoy this vacation to Disneyland. I never thought that I would be pregnant during this trip, always new that it was a possiblity for Maggie, but never me. Maggie and I are huge rollercoaster fans and were a little bumb that we would not be able to enjoy all the fun and incredible rollercoasters that Disneyland offers, but for me it was well worth it. We would make the best of it, and we did.





 
 
 














 
Hayden was so excited to go on an airplane and didn't want to sit with mom or dad, of course he wanted to sit with Chris and I. I didn't mind, I knew he would be a great travelerm which he was.

No comments: