Friday, June 15, 2012

Changing Water

Last night I took the opportunity for the first time this summer to go out and change water with Chris. I didn't actually help, just went for the ride. I was so glad I did, because it was beautiful and the doggies enjoyed themselves too. I think Chris likes the company, I could be wrong, but doubtful. I never am.
View of Chris as he was heading back. I stayed behind a bit to allow Buddy (the old man dog) to keep up with us. He has gotten so old and cant keep up any longer. Reminds me of Conan and it makes me terribly sad.

Baylee and Buddy taking a much need rest in the Willow Creek.
Boy you sure can tell that they love the water. Must be a retriever thing.
She is always smiling for pictures. She missed her calling of being a star in Hollywood


Tonka waiting patiently as Chris changes the water.

Baylee has always been interested in what Chris is doing when he changes the water.

Me and Baby Lucas as we wait for Dad to change water.
 I am 28 weeks 4 days.
Big and round and wouldn't change it for the world.

Dogs stopping off at the creek one last time before we headed back to home.

The view where we were was beautiful with the many varieties of trees and shrubs.
I truly love living in Idaho during the summers, not so much during the winters.


1 comment:

The Wride's said...

What a pretty day! You are looking good and so cute with that baby! Can't wait to see the pictures of that little one! :)