Sunday, August 11, 2013

1st Trip to the Lake



We took Lucas to the lake today for the first time, where he also experienced his first ride on a wave runner. Dad held on to him and drove him around. He absolutely loved it. He cried and threw a tantrum when we took him off. 

While the others (Ilyse Stern, Justin Fullmer, and Brandon Bird) road Chris and I played with him on the beach. He was loving that too until some girls beaches their jet skis just a few yards from us and Lucas saw them and went right for them. He wanted to ride again, so we obliged.

 Lucas road with Chris while I road with Ilyse. He was grinning ear to ear. He was having such a great time.  While Ilyse and I were riding, I was maneuvering back and forth trying to create wakes to jump, but I guess I turned to sharply and Ilyse lost her balance and pulled me in as she was falling in. It was a fun way to end the day.


                                                                    Playing in the Sand.

                                                                       Family Time

                                                      Auntie Ilyse and her best friend.

                                                     They don't like each other at all.

Below are pictures I took of the windmills littering the fields above our house and along the way to Blacktail Reservoir. Usually I think they are obnoxious, but today I found them beautiful, probably because of the beautiful gold fields that encased them.

                                    


No comments: