Thursday, August 08, 2013

1st Bandaid

 
 
Monday (August 5, 2013) Lucas decided that he wanted to be like his cousin Grace and climb on top of his toy chest. Before I could get over to pull him down, he fell and scrapped his head on one of his toys. He cried harder than he ever has and it started to bleed. I know this is the first of many bandaids but to see my baby hurt makes my heart hurt. It took awhile to console him and after that he just wanted to be held all day. I am so glad he is learning to walk and climb but I don't like the bumps, bruises and cuts that come with that. We can skip this part, I'm ok with that.
 
 
 
Side profile of his little shiner on his eye he got right before I brought him into the tub. Poor kid needs to wear a helmet and be put in a padded room.
 

No comments: