Saturday, June 21, 2014

1st 3D Movie




We took Lucas to his first real movie. It was How To Train Your Dragon 2. 
       We thought since he loved wearing his sunglasses that he would were the 3D glasses, well he did for like 20 minutes. He did pretty good but we lost his attention about half way through. I think if it were a regular movie he would have watched the whole thing. Not having the glasses on, made for a blurry movie, hence the lost attention. But we had a good time despite it.
 

1 comment:

Simone said...

Hi Chris!

Could you please send me your home phone number? I would like to call you.

I tried to contact without success.

Further, I have lost your email address many years ago.

Anyway, I am waiting your reply at simoraffa@yahoo.it

Thank you, I am gald that your family and you are doing well, but I am feeling sorry for your granmother.

You are still in our memories

Simone - Elvezia