Monday, July 07, 2014

Family Hiking under the Tetons

Saturday June 28th we had all the intentions of going to a event up in Driggs  but it was cold and wet and personally I didn't want to be among a huge crowd. So we headed toward the mountains and ended up just beneath the Tetons along the Table Rock Trail. It was gorgeous and much better way of spending the day. Plus it was so much cheaper too. Along the road we found this roaring spring coming down the mountain and took some great pictures of the family. On the way back Lucas and Chris stopped and picked a wildflower. Lucas gave Betty and I each a beautiful flower.








      The flower Lukie picked for me.
   He picked this by himself so he could smell it and I was lucky enough to catch it on camera.
Another lucky shot I got with Lukie and Chris. I love these two.

                Here Grandma
  

No comments: