Monday, August 25, 2014

Getting Big!

Lucas is getting so smart and big. He is constantly amazing this momma. The other night he had on of the tablets and was playing on an ap. I went over to see what he was up to and I found him playing an ap. that makes you figure out how to accomplish a task by using the tools and equipment given. It will even give you extra pieces, so it can get confusing. Well this little bug of mine, was figuring it out all by himself. He would try a tool and if it didn't work he went to the next. Before I knew it, he had it figured out. I couldn't be more proud of my little guy. I had to get a video of it. There was one puzzle that had a cat and he would scream as he walked to the strawberry patch and Luke would crack up every time he heard the cat. I tried to get that one on video but he wouldn't do it again. He wanted the next puzzle.
 
 
 
We have been having so much rain the past two weeks that we are all getting cabin fever. Today we decided since we could see a break in the weather that we would take Luke to a new park so he could play until the rain showed up again. We took him to a little park down by the Temple and river. It had some amazing equipment. Slide 3 stories all and a few others that were a bit smaller. I thought the tall slide would intimidate the little bug, but nope. He loved it, and went down several times. I even went down with him at the same time. It was so fun and a great memory of my little 1 year old (for a few more days anyway.)


 

No comments: