Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Flower Garden


 

Because we had warmer than usual winter and spring, I took the chance of planting my flower garden earlier than usual, about 1 month earlier. I took the chance of it freezing and losing everything but was lucky enough that this never occurred.

 





~~~~~ May 5th ~~~~

Prior to planting the spring flowers. My flower bed is sparse anymore when it comes to tulips and daffodils, so I bought some hyacinths and more daffodils after the Easter sales, so next year they should come up and be gorgeous.


 

 
Last year when Grandma Avery passed away on May 5th the lilacs were about 1 month away but this year they were in bloom on the anniversary of her passing.
 
~~~~ June 5th ~~~~
Well it has been a month since I planted my flower garden and it is getting fuller and more gorgeous. The extra month of growth will really prove itself later this summer.
 
 

 










No comments: