Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Random Pictures of Fun

So, we always have an adventure. Luke is our little star in our family and always doing something cute, so we take a lot of pictures, but everyone already knows that.. Its not a secret..
Here are some random pictures that have taken place in September.
 
Cousin Britni Killeen gave Lucas some hand-me downs while we were in Boise last, and in the bag was this mask.
He had to wear it to dinner the other night. He makes a super cute super hero.
 
Tracie and her kids were able to make a quick trip down to Idaho Falls.
While she was there we all met up for lunch in the park. Lucas loved having his little cousins around him.
Preston and Lukie loved each other and were constantly running after each other. It was a great time.
 
 
I brought home two new kittens for Lucas. He loves cats and was so excited to have them.
Unfortunately the white kitty passed away but we still have the little orange one that he named Toot Toot.
And Lucas loves to tote him around.
 
 
We went over to Brent and Kathy Bird's house to spend time with the Alexander's before they headed home.
Kathy showed Luke her toy closet under the stairs and before we knew it, Caroline was down with him playing.
So glad we got to know them and that they showed a huge love for us and especially Lucas. They commented on how polite he was and Chris and I don't know where he got that from. Just kidding, we try to be polite and say Thank You and, and Please as often as we can. Though my favorite is we he says, "Sit down, pwetty pwease." Love this boy.
 
 
I put together the Legos for Luke and he came and told me that this is (left to right) Dada, Luke and Uncle Phuck.
 Yeah he says his F's sound instead of CH sound. So at the moment Uncle Chuck's name is a naughty word, and honestly Uncle Chuck thinks it is hilarious.
I thought it was so cute. The three little tractorteers.

For his birthday Chris and I along Granma and Papa Cornwell gave him legos.
 He loves playing with them and it is a daily occurrence to pick them up.
 As we clean them up, Luke sings " Cwean Up, cwean up."

I know I won't be able to keep everything he does in church and school but why not take a picture of it.
Sunday he brought this home and it melts my heart to have little pictures hang up on my fridge.
Works of art by Lucas. One proud momma.
 

No comments: