Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Random Posting of Lucas

So I have been trying different activities to keep Lucas entertained and here are the results.
 

One of our first activities was painting. He was pretty proud on how well he did.
He painted a while with a brush and then I showed him that he could use his fingers.
 He wasn't sure if he liked that or not.
 
I am not sure how he got paint on and around his mouth.
 Good thing they are non toxic
 
While I was making dinner, Chris decided to take a bath. He was getting out and draining the tub when Lucas decided that he should get in the tube. Clothes and all..


Sunday we spent a good chunk of the afternoon in the yard. It was a gorgeous day and why not take the opportunity to be outside while we can. Lucas found his kitty and just loves him. I am not sure the kitty feels the same for Lucas, but he is a good kitty for letting Lucas hold him.
  Spent some time in the playhouse. I need to spend some time in there and really clean it. I think he would really enjoy it if it had a little table and toys in there.

While he was in the house, he gave me the cutest smile, too bad the picture was blurry, but some of the best pictures are the ones that are blurry.
 He jumped on the trampoline and he actually jumped instead of just running around in circles. He is learning constantly and I love to see him experience new things. One of the great joys of being a parent.
 Last week we had to go to the dollar store for some decorations for the Relief Society activity and while we where there I bought Lucas a Mickey Mouse balloon. He loved that thing and was very disappointed when it deflated. So I used my creativity and made him a new one with ears and all.
 He loved this balloon as much if not more than the one I bought him at the store. Not bad drawing skills if I do say so myself.

 We randomly went into a party store just too see what was in there and we came across these cardboard cutouts. I had to appease the dad and get a picture of Lucas with Star Wars characters. He knew who they were. He kept saying "Staar Waarz".
He makes the cutest little football player.
 
While we were in the store, they had Halloween decorations and some of those decorations were large hairy spiders. Lets just say that Lucas didn't like those spiders. He would run down the aisles just to get away from them. Poor kid, he is just like his daddy. Terrified of Spiders.
 

 Our final activity turned out so cute and shows how big his feet are. We made little ghosts in the spirit of Halloween. I thought they were so cute. This is one that I will have to put in his baby book.

Our days are filled with different activities everyday, and I am so grateful that I am able to stay home with him and do them with him. I hope he knows that I love spending my time with him.
 

No comments: